Consult with our State-Certified Medical Marijuana Doctors in NJ
Updated on November 26, 2021. Medical content reviewed by Dr. Shatha Atiya.
QMC connects you with NJ medical marijuana doctors offering quick video consultations on an easy-to-use telemedicine platform. Gain instant access to a PDF of your recommendation once you get certified.
Register with us, and join thousands of patients using QuickMedCards as their road to a happier and healthier life through medical marijuana treatment.
How Does the Online Appointment Work?
Your appointment with one of our NJ doctors that prescribe marijuana will take place via video call, on Doxy.me. This is our go-to telemedicine platform for a safe and convenient patient experience. Video consultations usually take about 15 minutes.
Here’s what you should expect from your online appointment:
- When you sign up, we will ask some questions about your medical condition and your current treatment plan.
- Book an appointment time that is convenient for you. Before your appointment, you will get a text and email with a link for your online marijuana evaluation.
- During the video call, our doctor will ask you questions about your health, the medical conditions and what forms of medication you have tried. You will also get the chance to ask the doctors any questions you have.
- If approved for treatment, you’ll get your marijuana recommendation via email, and it will also be accessible for instant PDF download in your QuickMedCards Dashboard.
Preparing for Your Online Appointment
Before applying for your appointment with an Oklahoma medical card doctor, take note of the following pre-appointment requirements:
- All applicants must be residents of New Jersey.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or older to apply as an adult patient.
- Minors must have an approved caregiver apply on their behalf.
- You must be suffering from a qualifying condition that can be approved by our NJMMP doctors.
- (Optional) We recommend that you also send us your medical records prior to your appointment. If you don’t have them on hand, follow our digital medical records guide on how to obtain them. The process is a lot simpler than you might think.
Areas of Expertise
We employ only the most well-trained and knowledgeable marijuana doctors in all of New Jersey.
Our medical marijuana doctors in NJ have specialized in identifying personalized treatments for a plethora of illnesses. Day-to-day, they help treat some of the most common conditions affecting the NJ patient population, including:
- Chronic Pain
- Intractable Spasticy – Cannabis treatment can help recduce the common symptoms of intractible skeletal spasticy, such as contractions and involuntary muscle spasms.
Owing to their medical diligence and kindness-first approach, they’ve helped thousands of patients find relief through the wonders of medical marijuana telemedicine. And they’d be more than happy to help you as well!
QuickMedCards – Putting Patients Before Profit
At QuickMedCards, our number one priority is putting patients before profit. We offer the lowest price in the state of NJ for a medical marijuana card recommendation. While other telemedicine providers charge $175-$200 for a consultation with an NJMMP-certified doctor, we only charge $149.
Our entire staff is fully dedicated to offering you all the resources you need for your renewed health and wellbeing. Our customer care team is available from 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week, and are more than happy to help with any question or curiosity you might have.
We care about our patients’ online safety just as much as we do for their health. QuickMedCards is fully HIPPA-compliant, which means that we employ added measures of security in keeping patient data under digital lock and key. Your medical records are safe with us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Medical Marijuana Doctors in NJ
Does NJ Medicare cover medical marijuana?
Unfortunately, no. The state of New Jersey does not cover medical marijuana under Medicare, or any other form of health insurance.
What happens after my doctor certifies me?
Once you’ve had your video consultation and been certified by your New Jersey Doctor, you will have to become a registered patient through the NJMMP. Only then can you receive your medical marijuana ID card.
You can submit your online application at the NJMMP login page. Before starting your application, keep the following in mind:
- All patient applications must be submitted online.
- You need to complete your online application in a single session.
- You will then be asked to pay $100 state registration fee.
When will I get my NJ medical marijuana card?
If your application is approved, your Medical Marijuana Patient ID Card sent to you in the mail. It usually takes 7 – 10 business days before it arrives.
Once you have received your Patient ID, Medical Marijuana products can be legally purchased within the state of New Jersey. These may be found at the various certified dispensaries within NJ state boundaries.
Before getting your card, it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with New Jersey’s marijuana laws for your own safety and responsibility as a newly-appointed medical marijuana patient.
How can I find an NJ medical marijuana doctor in my area?
Don’t worry! At QuickMedCards, we have an extensive list of NJ medical marijuana doctors operating throughout the Garden State. From Newark to Vineland, our medical staff is border-to-border, so no matter where you are, we’ve got you covered. Book your appointment today and find the doctor that is just right for you!